The Déesse PRO LED Light Therapy brand is one of the most coveted and luxury-positioned LED brands in the world with it being the A list go-to brand of choice and used by clinical, holistic & aesthetic practitioners globally to treat skin concerns and optimise treatment outcomes, as well as being the aspirational brand of choice within the consumer market
This newly created role requires an ambitious and capable individual who will be part of a brand-new team responsible for building, executing and sustaining a commercially successful global growth strategy for the Déesse PRO light therapy brand.
With our upcoming relaunch, unveiling the next generation of wellness light therapy technology, they will support the brand management across all global markets and channels, both online & offline.
This role will work closely with the Project Manager to deliver the NPD pipeline and will be responsible for co-ordinating the successful launch of these products. Working closely with all stakeholders our trade & consumer channels, this high energy assistant brand management role will excel in planning, co-ordinating and delivering global sales & marketing strategy for this pioneering beauty tech brand.
Working with this luxury and innovative brand, this role boasts exceptional potential for opportunity, progression, and reward in line with the company’s exciting growth strategy and offers exposure to our rapidly expanding international operations as well as a seat in the fastest growing beauty sector globally.
• Work with the Global Head of Brand to develop business cases for innovation & NPD
• Work closely with the Project Manager on new product developments to ensure all branding, content & design requirements are in line with the brand’s objectives
• Take ownership of developing & delivering launch plans for new products
• Take ownership of all asset development to support the positioning & penetration of the brand across all channels
• Maintain competitor & market analysis & champion monthly insights to inform activity
• Be the Déesse PRO brand guardian to ensure all channels (including distributors and retailers) are showcasing the brand correctly
• Deliver the marketing, content & engagement plans
• Oversee social media & Digital platforms to ensure a cohesive brand identity & message
• Be the champion for co-ordinating influencer & KOL outreach & content with PR
• Curate emails & grow subscribers & engagement levels with the Digital manager
• Co-ordinate all aspects of exhibiting at trade shows
• Co-ordinating all aspects of brand related outreach initiatives
• Assist the E-commerce Manager in the creation of a development & implementation plan for deessepro.com in line with Head of Brand direction
• Work closely with distributors, ensuring they have the assets & tools they require
• Support HOB in managing & recording marketing & brand spend
• Maintain all metric and reporting measures for the brand across all departments
• A background in the beauty or tech industry
• A keen interest & strong experience in NPD
• Driven to go the extra mile & identifying opportunities to meet & exceed expectations
• Solid marketing experience in product launch activations (consumer & trade)
• Brand asset development expertise in a fast-paced environment
• PR Experience – trade /consumer
• Excellent organisation, multi-tasking, problem-solving & co-ordination skills
• Competent IT user
• Excellent communicator & Energetic, self-motivated & creative thinker
• Confident in a busy, face pace environment & can remain calm under pressure
• Responsive & adaptive to changing workloads, timelines & outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry &company
• Combination of working from home & from our offices in Andover 1 day per week
• Competitive salary and bonus package
• Private medical insurance
• Company pension
• Employee discount
Harpar Grace International is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and the development of our portfolio. We are committed to delivering a personalised service and bespoke solutions fuelled by creative thinking.
Harpar Grace is the proud brand owner and global distributor of Déesse PRO, as well as the exclusive distributor of iS Clinical in the UK, Ireland & Caribbean and Totally Derma nutraceuticals throughout the UK & Ireland.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.