INTERNATIONAL SPA TRAINER & ACCOUNT MANAGER
The International Spa Trainer & Account Manager is responsible for researching, prospecting, converting new business, training as well as managing an established account base in the Caribbean territory. Further, the implementation, co-ordination and management of the company strategies, training & partner development program within the specified territory.
Working with a luxury result driven portfolio, featuring the highly esteemed cosmeceutical brand; iS Clinical, coveted LED therapy brand Déesse Pro & Totally Derma nutraceuticals, the successful candidate will be an integral force behind the ongoing growth of our leading portfolio in their territory.
With a strong focus on luxury, results driven & advanced offerings, this role boasts exceptional potential for opportunity, progression and reward in line with the company’s growth strategy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively identify & research potential partners in line with company strategy within both luxury, high end clinics and spas.
• Utilise the prospecting tools and an effective plan to create touch points and create opportunities for engagement to pitch the brand.
• Conduct new business meetings, demonstrations, prospective event days to convert prospects to new accounts in line with company goals
• Continue re-enforcing brand portfolio & HGI as a leading authority within Spa & aesthetics in the territory.
• Define & implement business plans for accounts to support ongoing growth & objectives
• Work closely with the management team to continually monitor account performance to identify and meet training needs to support growth.
• Increase penetration of portfolio, improve ordering frequency and quantity in line with company goals
• Deliver inspiring sales focus training to therapists improving their conversion to consumers
• Conduct introductory treatment experiences with prospective target accounts
• Deliver memorable brand experiences to engage prospects/influencers
• Manage & Conduct VIP treatment days
• Network across all account channels to support brand penetration & reputation
• Organise & Attend account retailing & customer engagement events
• Maintain daily calendar, call logs, expense reports, business reporting and any other
administrative requirements key to the role
• Achieve targets set on a monthly basis.
• Develop a thorough understanding and expertise of the portfolio to champion the brand
• Maintain a broad market and product knowledge base to support excellence
• Deliver training to our accounts & staff to highest levels with the Spa Division
• Define & deliver training to enhance retailing performance of accounts where identified
• Maintain constant dialogue with head trainers in brand head offices to employ best practices
• Develop remote training content where appropriate & liaise with accounts to implement
• Design & oversee training plan to meet needs of accounts opened & agree timings
• Management of all Spa Division compliance of protocols & brand experience
• Cultivate a family ethos in all those trained and encourage communication and partnership
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• A minimum of 3 years experience within the SPA industry as senior therapist/training manager
• Trained therapist up to NVQ Level 3 /City & Guilds or equivalent with advanced treatment/modality training preferred
• Experience delivering exquisite & memorable treatment experiences to VIP guests
• Experience developing retail skills & performance amongst staff
• Strong professional & presentation standards
• Confident with IT including CRM systems/power point/outlook/excel.
• Presenting to potential accounts with an engaging and confident manner
• Hold a UK driving license
• Willingness and flexibility to travel as and when required to the Caribbean
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE?
We are looking for the perfect candidate to grow with us. Working as a business partner to help develop our customers business. Exceptional communication and presentation skills are a must along with an inherent passion in working independently and as a team to exceed expectations.
• Passionate about beauty, spa & delivering practical treatment training
• Energetic, Self motivated, creative thinker who flourishes at working independently
• Drive to go that extra mile & identifying opportunities to meet and exceed objectives
• Strong communicator & ability to engage and persuade
• Professional and takes pride in appearance at all times
• Responsive & adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast moving pace of the industry and brand portfolio
• Willingness and ability to travel on a daily basis in line with jointly agreed plan
• Flexibility to transcend across our Spa & Clinical Divisions as & when needed
• Desire to work within a small but dynamic entrepreneurial company and be a KEY player in overall company success. (If your used to being a cog in a big machine this role probably is not right for you!)
Your ability to develop potential clients & account team members into devoted customers will be rewarded with an excellent package with ample promotional opportunities. If you’re up for a fast, progressive and exhilarating ride within the cosmeceutical & SPA industry then this is the role for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY & BRAND
Harpar Grace International is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and development of our portfolio. We are committed to delivering a personalised service and bespoke solutions fuelled by creative thinking.
Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals (UK & Caribbean), Déesse LED Light therapy globally and Totally Derma Nutraceutical drink supplement throughout UK & Ireland.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.