The Business Growth Specialist is responsible for new business development & implementation of the company strategies, training & partner development program across an established account base in the London territory.
Working with a luxury results driven portfolio, featuring the highly esteemed cosmeceutical brand; iS Clinical, coveted LED therapy brand Déesse Pro & Totally Derma nutraceuticals and joining an expert team of established professionals in the sector, the successful candidate will be an integral force behind the ongoing growth of our leading portfolio.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively identify new potential accounts & opportunities across the territory within both
luxury, high end clinics and spas.
• Execute an effective prospecting plan to generate new business enquiries and meetings.
• Conduct new business meetings, demonstrations, prospective events to convert prospects
to new accounts in line with company goals
• Management of a portfolio of accounts across the territory, with an efficient journey plan
• Define & implement business plans for accounts to support ongoing growth & objectives
• Work closely with the management team to continually monitor account performance to identify and meet training needs to support growth.
• Increase penetration of portfolio, improve ordering frequency and quantity in line with company goals
• Deliver inspiring sales focus training to therapists improving their conversion to consumers.
• Advocate for growth initiatives across accounts to include e-commerce platforms, fulfilment solutions, Staff incentive & benefit programmes
• Maintain a relationship with all accounts that inspires loyalty and referrals
• Maintain daily calendar, call logs, expense reports, business reporting and any other
administrative requirements key to the role
• Achieve targets set on a monthly basis.
• Develop a thorough understanding and expertise of the portfolio to champion the brand
• Maintain a broad market and product knowledge base to support excellence
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• Minimum of 2 to 4 yrs on the road experience in equivalent field sales role
• Drive, tenacity and resilience needed to meet company goals on an ongoing basis
• Relationship focused with the ability to have commercial conversations that drive true partnership and results.
• Ability to read people and present accordingly to the person in front of you.
• Confident in dealing with high profile doctors, general managers and CEOs.
• Trained therapist up to NVQ Level 3 /City & Guilds or equivalent
• Level 4 Peel & Laser experience
• Experience with the integration of topicals, devices & treatments in generating results
• Experience working with professional luxury skincare brands
• Demonstration of autonomous working style
• Experience developing retail skills & performance amongst staff
• Strong professional & presentation standards
• Confident with IT including CRM systems/power point/outlook/excel.
• Presenting to potential accounts with an engaging and confident manner
• Hold a UK driving license
• Willingness to travel
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE?
We are looking for the perfect candidate to grow with us. Working as a business partner to help develop our clients’ businesses. Exceptional communication and presentation skills are a must along with an inherent passion in working independently and as a team to exceed expectations.
• Passionate about aesthetics
• Energetic, Self-motivated, creative thinker who flourishes at working independently
• Drive to go that extra mile & identifying opportunities to meet and exceed objectives
• Strong communicator & ability to engage and persuade
• Professional and takes pride in appearance at all times
• Responsive & adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry and brand portfolio
• Willingness and ability to travel on a daily basis in line with jointly agreed plan
• Flexibility to transcend across our Spa & Clinical Divisions as & when needed
• Desire to work within a small but dynamic entrepreneurial company and be a KEY player in overall company success.
ABOUT THE COMPANY & BRAND
Harpar Grace International is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and development of our portfolio. We are committed to delivering a personalised service and bespoke solutions fuelled by creative thinking.
Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals (UK & Caribbean), Déesse PRO LED Light therapy mask globally and Totally Derma Nutraceutical drink supplement throughout UK & Ireland;
• Hybrid working (1 Day min per month at HQ)
• 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata) + 1 extra day per year
• Pension (after induction period of 3 months)
• Progressive Bonus scheme
• Company Pension
• Private Healthcare (after 6 months probationary period) (taxable benefit)
• Product discount of 50% off RRP via the HGI VIP Store
• Private health care insurance
• Private Family Healthcare (optional after 1 year) (taxable benefit)
• Death in service (after 2 years)
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.