This newly created role requires an exceptionally driven and capable individual who will be responsible for building, executing and sustaining a commercially successful global growth strategy for the Déesse PRO light therapy brand.
With our upcoming relaunch, unveiling the next generation of wellness light therapy technology they will lead in portfolio management and innovation across all global markets and channels, underpinned by robust category analysis and consumer
insight from concept to market launch to support this brands success in all 4 corners of the world, both online & offline.
Working closely with all stakeholders, our trade & consumer channels, this
high energy brand guardianship role will excel in leading, planning and delivering a progressive global sales & marketing strategy for this pioneering beauty tech brand.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
GLOBAL BRAND MANAGEMENT
- Be well-versed in the HGI strategy & company P&L to ensure your brand strategy is consistent, aligned, and supportive of the larger company goals and objectives
- Lead & deliver the 3 year Global brand strategy for the Déesse PRO portfolio
- Be the Déesse PRO brand guardian, working cross-departmentally across manufacturing, R&D, finance, design and operations/legal to ensure global consistency & compliance
- Lead pricing strategy for the brand
- Develop an award-winning PR strategy for the brand in its key markets with particular focus to key KOL’s in both the consumer and trade sectors
- Be the beauty tech category expert, the #1 point of contact for ongoing growth recommendations, including competitors, market performance, line extension, consumer promotions, merchandising
- Define and implement brand activation plans that are tailored to both B2B and B2C
audiences, consistent in all touchpoints, focused on our differentiation and
accelerate the digitalization of the brand across all markets.
- Develop brand elevating POS to showcase the brand and inspire purchase
- Lead the brand website success & global management of DTC access to brand
- Analyse the category to pro-actively identify opportunities for innovation and create NPD concepts that are competitive and cutting edge for the consumer and first to market
- Field visits & frequent attendance of innovation forums and supplier showcases to inspire category and product development
- Commission case studies, clinicals and training tools that support the positioning &
penetration of the brand
- Oversee the NPD cycle including R&D, testing, packaging development, pricing & market penetration, promotional and launch planning to be on time and in budget
- Sustain and develop a portfolio of cutting edge
omni channel brand equity in line with solid brand guidelines to support success
Identify ways in order to exceed customer
expectations at every point of their journey
GLOBAL SALES STRATEGY
- Develop a considered and progressive global sales plan for the brand by channel/territory.
- Work with operations and advisory to define a robust market entry plan
- Forecast and track all sales across all channels
- Define and own the brand P&L, monitoring vigorously to ensure commercial success
- Define & lead a successful sales strategy across a global omni channel strategy, spanning retail, spas, e-tailers, clinics and distributors in collaboration with the team & customers
- Build relationships & network and exhibit across trade shows and industry events
- Identify collaborative partnerships that can propel awareness & sales of the brand
- Develop innovative concepts
- Own and underpin the growth of new markets and partners with a winning launch strategy and onward support and investment in the partnership.
- Become trusted and loved by all of our distribution partners to support global expansion
- Define and manage a resource budget that enables you to deliver to plan
- Own all processes and touchpoints that resonate with the brand to ensure best practice and seamless experience of our stakeholders when interacting with the brand
EXPERIENCE & KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA
- At least 5yrs solid experience in a similar role
- Can identify and differentiate approach B2B vs B2C
- Experienced in product development & brand marketing across global markets
- Commercial product/brand experience in a fast-paced environment, at an international level
- Proven ability to manage third party agencies – e.g. manufacturers, designers,
- Demonstrable results from products which you have launched and maintained
- Confident in creation of NPD strategy proposals, distribution and sales pitches
- Direct distributor management experience
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE
- A marketing innovator who is experienced and passionate for all things skincare, beauty tech and luxury, with a true and detailed understanding of the end consumer’s needs, wants and lifestyle
- Appreciates importance of aligning a marketing strategy with a sales implementation plan
- Loves relationship building & travel across the brand universe!
- A commercial mindset, consistently reviewing performance and optimising global distribution and growth plans
- Organised and laser focused on detail
- Hungry for growth, both personally and for the company – willing to go that extra mile to exceed objectives and expectational
- Creative flair is essential to spearhead innovation and category development
- A global understanding of the beauty tech and aesthetics industry to aid market penetration and role out strategies
- Responsive and adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry and company
- Desire to work within a small but dynamic entrepreneurial company and be a key player in overall company success
We are looking for a team member to grow with us. Your ability to develop potential
& current clients into devoted customers and achieve a sustained growth for the brand will be rewarded with an excellent package and a progressive structure with ample opportunities. If you’re up for a fast, progressive and exhilarating ride within the global luxury wellness sector then this is the role for you.
- Salary – depending on experience
- 10% Annual Profit Bonus + 'More' Profit Bonus
- Sales bonus based on % of sales within FY
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays + 4 potential extra days if QTR sales achieved
- Private healthcare (after probation)
- Pension (after 3 months)
- Product allowance (quarterly)
- Family healthcare (after 2 years)
- Death in service (after 2 years)
ABOUT HARPAR GRACE INTERNATIONAL
Harpar Grace International is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and development of our portfolio. We are committed to delivering a personalised service and bespoke solutions fuelled by creative thinking.
Harpar Grace is the exclusive distributor for Déesse PRO LED Light therapy globally and the iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals (UK & Caribbean) and Totally Derma nutraceuticals throughout UK & Ireland.
ABOUT DEESSE PRO
The Déesse PRO LED Light Therapy brand is one of the most coveted and luxury positioned LED brands in the world with it being the A list go to brand of choice and used by clinical, hollistic & aesthetic practitioners globally to treat skin concerns and optimise treatment outcomes, as well as being the aspirational brand of choice within the consumer market.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE