Revitalash® Cosmetics is a worldwide leader in developing advanced Lash, Brow and Hair solutions. Established in 2006 by renowned opthamologist Dr Michael Brinkenhoff, who created their first eyelash conditioner out of a desire to help his wife Gayle feel beautiful during her courageous fight against breast cancer. RevitaLash® was the first, and continues to be, the leading lash and brow beauty growth and enhancement product line, and it remains the ONLY brand of its kind developed by an Ophthalmologist.
RevitaLash® Cosmetics aligns synergistically with our carefully curated portfolio as a mission driven brand with a professional heritage and clinically proven results
This newly created role requires an exceptionally driven and capable individual who will be responsible for building, executing and sustaining a commercially successful growth strategy for the RevitLash brand across the UK & Ireland under HGI’s exclusive distributorship.
With a commercial approach they will confidently direct and lead the management of the brand across all channels, underpinned by robust analysis and engagement insight both online & offline to encompass DTC, B2B & B2C.
Working closely with all stakeholders our trade & consumer channels, this high energy brand guardianship role will excel in leading, planning and delivering a progressive sales & marketing strategy for this highly reputed luxury results driven offering to deliver to strategic plan.
COMMERCIAL PLANNING & STRATEGY
- Be well-versed in the HGI long and short term strategy to ensure your brand strategy is
consistent, aligned, and supportive of the larger company goals and objectives
- Lead the strategic planning for UK & Ireland
- Full ownership of the curation and management of the Brands P&L both fiscal & annually.
- Forecasting & sales tracking by Channel, month and accounts as required
- Full ownership of brand P&L, take proactive & reactive measures to deliver to plan
- Lead & deliver the 3 year & 1 year brand strategy on a rolling basis with acute recognition of both HGI company direction and contractual expectations
- Attend all key strategic & global meetings involving the brand & co-ordinate HGI attendees
- Present brand update to SLT monthly
- Support with definition of metrics/ KPI’s to provide transparency of performance v plan.
- Definition and maintenance and automation where possible of all reporting to measure and manage the brand.
- Recruitment and management of internal & external resource to underpin brand success.
- Ongoing objective and success planning to inspire growth, loyalty and progress in team
BRAND & MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Represent the brand guardian, working internally & externally with all key stakeholders to ensure consistency, compliance and premium brand positioning.
- Uphold our selective distribution approach whilst growing penetration of the brand.
- Lead pricing strategy & implementation for the brand
- Field visits & attendance of key industry events to inspire leading directorship of brand
- Oversee a portfolio of cutting edge omni channel brand equity in line with solid brand guidelines to support success (both provided by global & needing to be developed by HGI)
- Oversee the definition of messaging, campaigns & brand activation plans that are tailored to both b2b and b2c audiences, consistent in all touchpoints, focused on the USP’s and pillars of communication agreed.
- Oversee & develop an award-winning PR strategy for the brand in its key markets with
particular focus to key KOL’s in both the consumer and trade sectors.
- Oversee the promotional plan & NPL including pricing & market penetration, promotional and launch planning to be on time and in budget
- In partnership with the Head of eComm, lead the DTC & Etailer website success in both UK & Ireland whilst adhering to brand protection, driving consumer demand in trade & solid ROAS
- Develop brand elevating POS to showcase the brand and inspire purchase with solid ROI
- Oversee the commission of case studies, testimonies and training tools that support the positioning & penetration of the brand
- Own all processes and touchpoints that resonate with brand to ensure best practice and seamless experience of our stakeholders when interacting with the brand
- Enhance our brand experience through automated partner & prospect targeted journeys
- Take active involvement and pride in ensuring the brand has a solid presence within the industry both online & offline to underpin positioning & penetration success
EDUCATION & ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
- Oversee and inspire a market leading education programme with the training department that underpins the brands clinical efficacy and authority
- Working with the Education Manager, define an education programme to support best practice & successful integration and onward representation of the brand amongst newly recruited and existing team
- Ensure all account types and profiles have a robust education and account management plan
- Identify ways in order to exceed customer expectations at every point of their journey
- Develop business tool kits to underpin BGS success and account growth and loyalty
- Oversee the programme of events that bring the brand to life and grow sales.
- Develop / refine incentive programmes to inspire growth amongst account base.
- Ensure there is a clear pathway for growth for each account supported by business planning where necessary
SALES & ENGAGEMENT
- Develop a considered and progressive sales strategy for the brand by channel that satisfies and exceeds penetration targets for the brand.
- Oversee all prospect database management & growth to enable targeted communications
- Become trusted and loved by all of our stakeholders through a high energy engagement plan
- Underpin the growth of key & flagship partners with a winning launch strategy and onward support and investment in the partnership which is managed & nurtured to high level
- Build relationships & network across trade shows and industry events
- Identify collaborative partnerships that can propel awareness & sales of the brand
- Define an exhibition & event presence that achieves ROI and awareness
- Ensure the sales process from inception to conversion is supported by consistency and standards to underpin onward success.
- Actively define opportunities to work with strategic accounts & KOls for win win outcomes
- Oversee lead generation campaigns & conversion process to ensure maximum ROI
- Define and leverage resource creatively that enables you to deliver to plan
DIRECT & INDIRECT REPORTS & SHARED RESOURCE
- UK, Ireland, Scotland, North, Midlands & London BGS 80%
- UK & Irish Sales representation 80%
- Prospecting lead 80%
- Sales, Training & Business Admin 60%
- Partner administrator 60%
- Customer Experience 100%
- Education & Training Manager 25%
- Education co-ordinator 25%
- Engagement Manager 25%
- Clinical Sales Team – 10%
- Assistant Marketing Manager 25%
- E-Commerce & Digital Manager 25%
- Project Manager 25%
- Shared resources of Finance/Operations/HR/Project Management
- Web External Agency- Web Dev/Content & Campaign/PPC
- Design External- Z3/Freelancer
- PR External- Trade PR/ Consumer PR
• At least 5yrs solid experience in a similar role
• Can identify and differentiate approach B2b vs B2c
• Committed and experienced in developing team and performance to underpin success
• Commercial experience in a fast-paced environment, at a national level
• Proven ability to manage stakeholders and build partnerships & relationships
• Experience in identifying & manifesting opportunities to drive incremental growth
• Confident in creation of launch strategy proposals, distribution and sales pitches
• Competent In excel and data management to inform decision making & strategy
• An experienced business manager who is passionate for all things skincare, beauty tech and luxury, with a true and detailed understanding of the dynamics of both trade & consumer trading.
• Professional approach and able to assert as an authority within the business & team
• Appreciates importance of aligning a marketing strategy with a sales implementation plan
• Strong at relationship building & meeting /upholding standards across brand universe!
• A commercial mindset, consistently reviewing performance v targets and growth plans
• Organised and laser focused on detail
• Hungry for growth, both personally and for the company – willing to go that extra mile to exceed objectives and expectations
• A solid understanding of the aesthetics industry to aid market penetration and role out strategies
• Responsive and adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry and company
• Desire to work within a small but dynamic entrepreneurial company and be a key player in overall company success
We are looking for a team member to grow with us who has tall aspirations for their career and the brand they underpin. Your ability to develop potential & current clients into devoted customers and achieve a sustained and profitable growth for the brand will be rewarded with an excellent package and a progressive structure with ample opportunities.
• Salary – depending on experience & as agreed
• Car Allowance £450 month
• Bonus structure as outlined in contract
• 22 Days holiday + Bank holidays + 4 potential extra days if QTR sales achieved & YOY
• Private healthcare
• Product Allowance
• Family healthcare (After 2 years)
• Death in service (After 2 years)
Harpar Grace International is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and the development of our portfolio. We are committed to delivering a personalised service and bespoke solutions fuelled by creative thinking.
Harpar Grace is the proud brand owner and global distributor of Déesse PRO, as well as the exclusive distributor of iS Clinical in the UK, Ireland & Caribbean and Totally Derma nutraceuticals throughout the UK & Ireland.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.