This newly created role requires an exceptionally driven and capable
individual who will be responsible for developing, deploying and sustaining a
commercially astute business and operational plan for Ireland to support the
strategic success of HGI and its portfolio of market leading brands.
This role boasts ownership of all market execution across omni- channel,
cross sector and portfolio terrain whilst the appointed guardian of brand
communications, PR, Training, Education, resource and operational excellence both
off & online in association with heads of brands and key stakeholders
within the business.
With a world-renowned portfolio of best in class results
driven brands, robust HQ infrastructure support, an exhilarating pipeline of
innovation and new news, alongside untapped potential this leadership role will have the rare opportunity
to achieve high octane success. Recognition and a truly progressive reward
- Lead and inspire the market regarding the HGI brand offering - Define a 2-year market plan outlining sales projections & key objectives by brand
- Define and own the agreed P&L, monitoring vigorously to ensure commercial success
- Lead & deliver the market strategy within Ireland with laser focus on CFY delivery
- Uphold all brand standards, sales & contractual obligations by brand
- Deliver a monthly market Report including outlining CFY actuals v plan
- Develop & maintain relationships with all key stakeholders to underpin longevity & success
SALES, TRAINING & MARKETING
- Develop a considered and progressive sales & marketing plan for each brand in association with all parties that is relevant and targeted to the opportunities in Ireland.
- Define & lead a successful channel penetration strategy spanning retail, spas, e-tailers, clinics, beauty, hair, dental, pharmacy and other distributors opportunities in line with brand positioning
- Develop a PR strategy for Ireland with particular focus to key KOL’s in both the consumer and trade sectors with relevant parties in house & externally.
- Agree and oversee engagement & education events for the brand to support penetration - Lead the ie. brand websites success in association with the HOB’s & HOE&D
- Guide deployment of channel & brand equity to support market success
- Identify ways in order to exceed customer expectations at every point of their journey
- Build relationships & network and exhibit across trade shows and industry events
- Identify collaborative partnerships that can propel awareness & sales of the brands
- Work with COO and company operations to develop an efficient supply chain to support timely trade & consumer customer demand
- Forecast stock across all channels to ensure seasonal, tactical & launch needs are met
- Define a staged resource plan to deliver plan within budget
- Recruit & mentor a motivated, loyal and competent team
- Own all processes and touchpoints that resonate with the brands to ensure best practice and seamless experience of our stakeholders when interacting with the brand.
HQ & EXTERNAL SUPPORT & STAKEHOLDERS
Chief Operations Officer
- HR executive
- Executive Project Manager
- Stock Controller
- Head of Client Services
- Customer Experience team
Head of Brands - iS Clinical - Déesse PRO -Revitalash
- Head of E-Commerce & Digital
- Head of Training & Education – recruiting
- Skin Squad activation specialists- recruiting
- HGI Marketing Manager & Assistants x 2
- HGI Admin & Sales Exec
- EXTERNAL agencies
- Z3 Design & in house graphic designer (recruiting)
- Actuate Website agency & Crank Digital Paid Agency
- Fox Consumer & Trade PR – PR strategy / support to be defined by CM for Ireland
• A commercial mindset, consistently reviewing performance and growth plans
• Great at building relationships to underpin success
• Organised and laser focused on detail
• Hungry for growth, both personally and for the company – willing to go that extra mile to exceed objectives and expectations
• Responsive and adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry and company
• Desire to work within a small but
• At least 5yrs solid experience in a similar role at a senior level
• Proven capability of running ones own business/ business unit
• Confidence in approach in B2b vs B2c & D2c
• Solid experience in motivating & inspiring team members to achieve
• Proven ability to manage operations & infrastructure to deliver to plan
• Proven track record for overachieving & growing market penetration across a portfolio
• Omni channel distribution experience – Spa/ Clinics/ Beauty/ Retail / Etail/ Pharmacy
• Proven experience managing P&L, forecasting and monitoring sales performance & KPI’s
• Confident with IT including CRM systems/powerpoint/outlook/excel.
• Demonstration of entrepreneurship and autonomous working style
• Presenting to potential accounts with an engaging and confident manner
• Confident with excel documentation to track, plan & review account performance
• Clean driving license
Harpar Grace International (HGI) is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate luxury beauty & wellbeing company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of innovative, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands.
The company continues to achieve exceptional year-on-year performance and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ambitious growth of the company and brand portfolio.
Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals, Totally Derma Nutraceutical drink supplement throughout UK & Ireland and Caribbean and global brand owners for Déesse PRO LED Light therapy brand and newly appointed exclusive distributor for Revitalash Cosmetics UK & Ireland.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.