E-COMMERCE & WEBSITE EXECUTIVE
LUXURY SKINCARE & BEAUTY TECH
The primary purpose of this role will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining all HGI websites. You will ensure all websites are optimised and convert traffic. You will work closely with the head of Digital & Ecommerce and internal teams to align brand and marketing activities, whilst supporting product and website development strategy with insight & experience. You will be responsible for reporting, analysing and providing data driven recommendations to improve the performance of HGI’s digital presence. If you're passionate about digital technologies, have a can-do attitude, and want to work in a vibrant high paced team, apply now to be our Website Executive.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
o Web Management
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Harpar Grace International (HGI) websites – iS Clinical.co.uk, DeessePRO.com, Revitalash.co.uk & ie and Harpargrace.com.
• Ensure the websites are up-to-date, visually appealing, user-friendly, and reflect strategic objectives.
• Responsible for site bug and error management and delivery of solutions.
• Managing internal requests for uploading and editing web content.
• Develop a thorough understanding of all systems and system flows including; the website platforms, the order management system, delivery and checkout flows and other third-party systems.
• Take a leading role in developing new areas of the website and the overall development roadmap for our digital products.
• Apply SEO best practices to improve website visibility.
o Reporting & Tracking
• Use GA4 and other analytics tools to track and report on website performance.
• Maintain all site statistics and develop analytical reports for internal use and input into departmental reporting.
• Develop the analytics offering to support deeper insight into customer behaviour online.
• Collaborate with head of Digital & Ecommerce to create, implement, test, and measure strategies to improve organic traffic conversion metrics.
• Generate and realise ideas for all sites to engage visitors and support HGI’s data acquisition strategy.
• Implement strategies to connect and grow all site audience and engagement levels across all digital and social products
o Stakeholder relationship management
• Develop and maintain relationships with agencies and internal departments.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure visibility of all projects across the company.
• Work closely with all teams to align online initiatives with broader organisational goals.
o Industry Trends
• Collect ideas from industry best-practice to influence the digital roadmap and staying up-to-date on any new CRO tools, applications and industry research.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
o 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
o Excellent working knowledge of Shopify, SEO, and GA4 analytics is essential.
o Demonstrable experience of website project management
o Agency management.
o Interest in digital marketing and engaging with online communities.
o Curiosity around new technologies.
o Good communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
o Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
o Awareness of GDPR / data security
o Report writing & presentation skills
o Experience of beauty industry
o Some HTML / coding knowledge
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE?
• Energetic, excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
• Proven ability to take on challenges and succeed
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and multitasking skills
• Professional and takes pride in appearance at all times
• Responsive and adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry and brands.
• The ability to think strategically and creatively under pressure
• Desire to work within a small entrepreneurial company and be a key player in overall company success.
ABOUT THE COMPANY & BRAND
Harpar Grace International is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and development of our portfolio. We are committed to delivering a personalised service and bespoke solutions fuelled by creative thinking.
Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals, Revitalash Cosmetics, and Totally Derma Nutraceutical drink supplement throughout UK & Ireland as well as being the global distributors for Déesse PRO LED Light therapy mask.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.