We are seeking an ambitious, hardworking and competitive account and inside sales person that thrives in a diverse fast paced company.
Representing a key interface between the company and our prospect accounts this role reports into the Global Head of Brand and working closely with the Strategic Account and Partnership manager. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious brand development and revenue growth plan through the development and maintained account relationship of sales opportunities within our target sectors.
You must be comfortable dealing with both internal and external parties, be tenacious, self-motivated and think creatively to support delivery of leads, through the award process and then follow that with engaged support once business is one via account management skills that are supportive, apt and timely.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / INSIDE SALES
• Develop a thorough understanding and expertise of the portfolio to champion the brand.
• Understanding our target customers’ needs and requirements.
• Working with the Strategic Account and Partnership Manager generate customised sell in information whether in form of sell in decks or more formal proposal documents that could include considered implementation plans for latter account delivery. Reference packs are available to support this.
• Source new opportunities through lead generation, follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
• Research accounts, identify decision makers and generate interest.
• Securing direct sales where appropriate.
• Develop and grow the prospect database and pipeline.
• Maintain database integrity.
• Follow up on qualified leads with appropriate marketing materials.
• Partner with management to actively seek new opportunities to reach new customers.
• Over-achieving monthly KPI’s.
• Maintain a broad market and product knowledge base to support sales excellence.
• Maintain daily calendar, call logs, business reporting and any other administrative requirements key to the role
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Post award support accounts with their Asset needs, training in product sharing brand plans to support apt introduction of Brand with the account and their market
• Provide access and continued support for Affiliate website
• Working with functional support from Client Services Manager maintain the Customer / account health with engaged service, order taking / entry, Non Conformance
KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
• Proven inside sales experience and account management, preferably in the Beauty industry along with track record of over-achieving targets.
• Previous experience managing databases and using CRM systems.
• Ability to work confidently with databases
• Must be competent in all Microsoft packages, and be at least an intermediate user of excel.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE?
• Energetic, Self-motivated, creative thinker who flourishes at working independently
• Proven ability to take on challenges and succeed
• Drive to go that extra mile & identifying opportunities to meet and exceed sales objectives
• Strong communicator & ability to engage and persuade
• Professional and takes pride in appearance at all times
• Responsive and adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry and brands.
• Desire to work within a small entrepreneurial company and be a key player in overall company success.
Your ability to develop prospects into clients will be rewarded with an excellent package consisting of a basic salary, and a progressive commission structure. If you’re up for a fast, progressive and exhilarating ride within the Luxury Aesthetics market then this is the role for you..
ABOUT THE COMPANY & BRAND
Harpar Grace International is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and development of our portfolio. We are committed to delivering a personalised service and bespoke solutions fuelled by creative thinking.
Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals, luxury medi-spa brand, and Totally Derma Nutraceutical drink supplement throughout UK & Ireland as well as being the global distributors for Déesse PRO LED Light therapy mask.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.