We are looking for an experienced Finance Director to join our rapidly growing luxury aesthetics business based in Hampshire. This role will be supported by our current FD for a transitionary period and will assume the overarching responsibility of our financial health and will underpin the commercial success of the business within the next phase of exciting growth plans. The Finance Director needs to lead and excel in the areas of cashflow, global infrastructure development, inventory management and IF/TF and be an expert user of Xero as we enter into a period of unprecedented and largely organically funded growth. The role will be pivotal in assuring the companies continued stable and profitable performance and will be responsible for running the finance department with overall control of the company’s commercial accounting, reporting and compliance.This is a permanent position working 3 days per week. 2 days working from home / 1 day working in the Head Office. Your commuting distance from home to the Head Office should be no more than 1 hour.
Salary: £70,000 to £85,000 per annum PRO RATA - depending on experience.
Company benefits: Pension, Product Discount, Private Medical, Life Assurance
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
OTHER SUPPORTING AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
EXPERIENCE & KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Harpar Grace International is a privately owned, entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and development of our portfolio both in the UK & Internationally.Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals, Totally Derma Nutraceuticals and Revitalash Cosmetics throughout UK & Ireland as well as being the newly appointed distributors for iS Clinical brand within in 22 Caribbean countries in addition to owning the Déesse PRO Light therapy brand globally.
We are looking for an ambitious Interim Financial Controller to join our rapidly growing luxury aesthetics business based in Hampshire for a period of 3 – 6 months. This role who will report to the Finance Director, will be responsible for both the Finance & Admin Supervisor and Finance Assistants, and will be pivotal in assuring the company’s continued profitable performance. The Financial Controller will ensure the company operates with the minimum amount of exposure and can grow with maximum confidence, protection and compliance within its UK & International operations by managing the company’s commercial accounting, reporting and compliance.
This is a contracted position working 5 days per week. 3 days working from home / 2 days working in the Head Office. Your commuting distance from home to the Head Office should be no more than 1 hour.
Salary : £55,000 to £65,000 per annum - depending on experience.
To be available to start immediately.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES·
Monitoring & reporting business performance
· Ensuring good financial controls are maintained throughout the business
· Strategic planning & budget creation
· Provide proactive financial analysis & scenario modelling
· Financial forecasting & monitoring cashflow
· Forecasting International foreign exchange
· Overseeing currency exchange & management
· Supervise month end close
· Assist with financial preparation for monthly, quarterly & annual management meetings
· Oversee R&D investment, grants & appropriate balance sheet allocation
· Proactive management of rolling budgets & reforecasts
· Assist with FY end planning, processes and due diligence
· Assist with the statutory accounts and regulatory reporting with accountants
· Oversee employee payroll and statutory compliance
· Assist with tax planning for the company & director remuneration
· Responsible for setting up new financial entities as required
· Support, define & deploy new processes to drive efficiency
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualified with one of the major accounting institutes
· Minimum of 3 years of Financial Controller experience, commercial and strategic
· Previous experience of managing a team
· Must have experience within a distribution/manufacturing/logistic business along with strong inventory mgt
· Experience of international trade and accounting rules.
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Solid Experience of Invoice Finance, LC, Import Finance & bank financing processes & systems
· Track record of achievement and entrepreneurial drive
· Desire to work directly with business owners, with a passion for making a real difference
· Able to develop a strong alignment to the company’s culture
· Breadth of sector and transactional experience is a must
· Experienced in finance systems and apps such as Xero, ERP and various merchant providers’ platforms
· Management of a varied workload within a fast-paced environment
· Have a track record for problem solving and stock variance analysis
EXPERIENCE & KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA
Robust professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
Experience such as Financial Controller / Head of Finance
Experience in Inventory Control
Expert user of XERO
Solid IF/TF experience
Strong excel skills for monitoring, interpreting & reporting data
International exposure & multi-currency experience
Experience of internal and external audits
Results driven & strong sense of accountability
Organised, proactive and forward thinking
Strong decision-making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
Good leadership skills and experience
Meticulous attention to detail
Experience within fast paced environments & entrepreneurial led organisations
Experience of payroll, pensions, employee benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Harpar Grace International (HGI) is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate luxury beauty & wellbeing company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of innovative, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. The company continues to achieve exceptional year-on-year performance and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ambitious growth of the company and brand portfolio. Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals, Totally Derma Nutraceutical drink supplement throughout UK & Ireland and global brand owners for Déesse PRO LED Light therapy.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.