ABOUT THE COMPANY
Harpar Grace International (HGI) is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate luxury beauty & wellbeing company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of innovative, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. The company continues to achieve exceptional year-on-year performance and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ambitious growth of the company and brand portfolio. Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals, Totally Derma Nutraceutical drink supplement throughout UK & Ireland and global brand owners for Déesse PRO LED Light therapy.
We are looking for an ambitious Financial Controller to join our rapidly growing luxury aesthetics business based in Hampshire. This newly created role, who will report to the Finance Director and responsible for both the Finance & Admin Supervisor and Finance Assistant, will be pivotal in assuring the company’s continued profitable performance. The Financial Controller will ensure the company operates with the minimum amount of exposure and can grow with maximum confidence, protection and compliance within its UK & International operations by managing the company’s commercial accounting, reporting and compliance.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitoring & reporting business performance
• Ensuring good financial controls are maintained throughout the business
• Strategic planning & budget creation
• Provide proactive financial analysis & scenario modelling
• Financial forecasting & monitoring cashflow
• Forecasting International foreign exchange
• Overseeing currency exchange & management
• Supervise month end close
• Assist with financial preparation for monthly, quarterly & annual management meetings
• Oversee R&D investment, grants & appropriate balance sheet allocation
• Proactive management of rolling budgets & reforecasts
• Assist with FY end planning, processes and due diligence
• Assist with the statutory accounts and regulatory reporting with accountants
• Oversee employee payroll and statutory compliance
• Assist with tax planning for the company & director remuneration
• Responsible for setting up new financial entities as required
• Support, define & deploy new processes to drive efficiency
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Qualified with one of the major accounting institutes
• Minimum of 3 years of Financial Controller experience, commercial and strategic
• Previous experience of managing a team
• Must have experience within a distribution/manufacturing/logistic business along with strong inventory management
• Experience of international trade and accounting rules.
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Solid Experience of Invoice Finance, LC, Import Finance & bank financing processes & systems
• Track record of achievement and entrepreneurial drive
• Desire to work directly with business owners, with a passion for making a real difference
• Able to develop a strong alignment to the company’s culture
• Breadth of sector and transactional experience is a must
• Experienced in finance systems and apps such as Xero, ERP and various merchant providers’ platforms
• Management of a varied workload within a fast-paced environment
• Have a track record for problem solving and stock variance analysis
• Salary £50,000 to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
• Annual FY profit bonus
• Company Pension (after 3 months)
• Private Healthcare (after 6 months)
• Holiday – 22 days +Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day each year up to 5 years)
• Product discount of 50% off RRP via the staff benefit platform
• Quarterly Product allowance of £75 (after induction period of 3 months)
• A minimum of 1 day required in the office per week
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.