WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE | LUXURY GOODS | FULL-TIME
Playing an integral role within the company, this position is responsible for assisting with the flow of products and stock through our warehouse, and general administration as required.
Joining us during an exciting period of growth, we are seeking an assistant to join us at the heart of our operations. This role will be assisting with the flow of products and stock through our warehouse, general administration, and ultimately supporting the successful growth in fulfillment of our luxury aesthetic brand portfolio.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract role.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
· Picking and packing of customer orders as required.
· Checking and booking in of stock deliveries.
· Communicating with carriers to ensure goods are collected.
· Maintaining accurate stock levels and completing audits as necessary.
· Communicating stock requirements to line manager to ensure minimum stock outages.
· Ensuring compliance of orders in line with packing instructions.
· Updating information in company ERP system.
· Generation of shipping documentation.
· Communicating with team members and external suppliers via email.
· Documenting process within the warehouse.
· Additional administration to meet the needs of the business.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· At least 2 years’ experience within a warehouse environment.
· Experience of manual handling.
· Proficient in the use of inventory software, databases and systems.
· Good IT Skills with experience in using Microsoft packages including word, excel and outlook.
· Good organsational and time management skills.
What will make you right for this role?
· Organised and self-motivated.
· Attention to detail and maintains high standards.
· Ability to work well as a member of a team.
· Responsive and adaptive to changing workloads, timelines and outputs required due to the fast-moving pace of the industry and company.
About the Company & Brand
Harpar Grace International is an entrepreneurial, dynamic and passionate company founded in 2013, specialising in the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. Creative yet commercial the company has been achieving strong year-on-year growth and the team is rapidly expanding to support the ongoing growth of the company and development of our portfolio. We are committed to delivering a personalised service and bespoke solutions fuelled by creative thinking.
Harpar Grace are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals, Déesse LED Light and Totally Derma Nutraceutical drink supplement and Revitalash Cosmetics throughout UK & Ireland
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a covering letter to explain why you are applying for this role and what makes you the ideal candidate.BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
You are missing to get Free Shipping.